USE OR AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the personal data that may be provided through this website, as well as those that you may provide in the future in the framework of your legal relationship with this entity, will be incorporated into our database.
We inform you about the following data protection issues:
1. Data controller: We are responsible for the data collected in the corresponding form.
2. Necessity of the treatment: The communication of your data through the corresponding form is mandatory for us to contact you.
3. Purposes of the treatment and legitimacy of the treatment: To manage, administer, provide you with the services or provide you with the products you request and, where appropriate, for the fulfillment and execution of any contracts you may enter into, to learn more about your tastes, to tailor services to your preferences.
To send you, by post, e-mail and other equivalent electronic means of communication, commercial and advertising communications about our products and/or services.
4. Addressees: We contract with some entities that provide services such as maintenance and hosting, through processing contracts to support the purposes of treatment indicated.
5. Data retention period: We will keep your data for as long as the processing is maintained and you do not request its deletion.
6. Rights: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, portability and the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, by written communication to the address indicated in the legal notice and to revoke your consent without retroactive effect or oppose the receipt of commercial advertising communications by email and other means of electronic communication equivalent, sending and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
8. Applicable Legislation: Any dispute arising from the use of this site will be governed, interpreted and submitted in accordance with the laws of Spain.
The owner of this web site is Neuraptic, S.L., with C.I.F. B 71 41 11 28, with address at Calle de Juan de Mariana 15, Madrid (28045), Spain.
Access to the Neuraptic, S.L. site is free of charge. All the content is intellectual property of Neuraptic, S.L. Any use of the same contrary to the norms in the matter of intellectual property will be pursued in accordance with the legislation in force.