About Neuraptic AI
Neuraptic Al was born to merge the capabilities of humans and machines into an Al that improves human lives. We are working hard to create what we call the Hypercontext, where sensory information is fused with natural language and structured databases to build a super-awareness of the environment.
Our product, ENAIA, is a subscription-based Machine Learning platform that allows customers to design, train, and maintain their own Al by simply uploading data. ENAIA stands out from existing platforms because of its ability to train a task-specific multi-modal Al. Thanks to ENAIA, customers can teach the Al to perform highly-specific tasks regardless of the nature of inputs and outputs. No matter if the input is a database, an image, a document, or a combination of them: ENAIA will train a multi-modal Al that will treat all the information in a unified way.
We are a team of 10-15 people, with a flat structure in which each person plays a fundamental role in achieving our objectives. The goals are ambitious, and we want people willing to accept the challenge. At Neuraptic AI we all must speak our minds. We believe in diversity and consider character as people’s main value. We want you to feel comfortable, excited, and confident in your professional and personal life. We contribute to this with good working conditions and our personal development and mental wellness programs.
Neuraptic AI is looking for a Business Developer to identify, create, pursue new business opportunities, and close commercial deals. In this role, your main goal is to connect with future clients and enhance the company’s relationship with current clients. You will manage the entire outbound sales cycle, and you will also work with the leads coming from inbound actions from lead validation to negotiation and closing.
In this role as Business Developer, you also will build and manage our partnerships strategy. This role will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and pursuing new collaboration opportunities with commercial partners.
Reporting to the CEO, and in coordination with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for the execution and implementation of the commercial plan at national and international level, taking responsibility for the fulfillment of the actions and achievement of the expected results.
- Generate sales and create new business opportunities by developing B2B connections with both end customers and partners.
- Managing the entire sales process from prospect to lead qualification, solution, condition negotiation, offer prep, and follow-up.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the legal team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Participate in worldwide trade shows, as needed.
- Coordinating with internal teams, marketing, data scientists, and product managers to find or create the most appropriate solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Organizing and managing all customer and lead information up to date and providing reporting on relevant KPIs.
- Delivering first-class customer service throughout the entire process.
- Tracking customer satisfaction, identifying and addressing sources of dissatisfaction by optimizing solutions, and incorporating feedback.
- Residence: Near Barcelona or Madrid.
- Work location: Hybrid, onsite and remote.
- Type: Full Time.
- Required experience: 2-4 years.
- Job Skills: SaaS Sales, B2B Sales, Negotiation.
- 2+ years of relevant experience selling Software B2B, preferably SaaS.
- A relevant technical degree.
- Outstanding project manager able to always control multiple activities.
- A gifted speaker and writer.
- Willingness to give and receive objective and honest feedback.
- Native level English speaker and writer.
- Familiar with the use of Hubspot.
If you do not find an offer that suits you, please send us your proposal.