About Neuraptic AI
Neuraptic Al was born to merge the capabilities of humans and machines into an Al that improves human lives. We are working hard to create what we call the Hypercontext, where sensory information is fused with natural language and structured databases to build a super-awareness of the environment.
Our product, ENAIA, is a subscription-based Machine Learning platform that allows customers to design, train, and maintain their own Al by simply uploading data. ENAIA stands out from existing platforms because of its ability to train a task-specific multi-modal Al. Thanks to ENAIA, customers can teach the Al to perform highly-specific tasks regardless of the nature of inputs and outputs. No matter if the input is a database, an image, a document, or a combination of them: ENAIA will train a multi-modal Al that will treat all the information in a unified way.
We are a team of 10-15 people, with a flat structure in which each person plays a fundamental role in achieving our objectives. The goals are ambitious, and we want people willing to accept the challenge. At Neuraptic AI we all must speak our minds. We believe in diversity, and we consider character as the main value of people. We want you to feel comfortable, excited, and confident in your professional and personal life. We contribute to this with good working conditions and our personal development and mental wellness programs.
- Develop new features for the ENAIA API.
- Document, support, and maintain the API.
- Work on the design of the next version of the API.
- Supervise other junior developers.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development.
- Experience deploying and maintaining production software systems.
- Experience with agile software development.
- Teamwork skills.
- High level of autonomy.
- Experience with AWS.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database systems.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Python coding skills.